Sainsmart iMatic v2
The SainSmart iMatic V2 provides 8 x 250V/AC 10A Relays channels that is controlled over ethernet TCP/IP. This unit is extremely affordable, is powered via a local 12vdc supply and is also din mountable. Other integrated solutions cost anywhere from 3 times to 10 times more. This is by far the cheapest way to integrate relays into Control4.
This driver will only work on Control4 OS 2.6 and above.
- IP Controllable
- On/Off/Toggle/Pulse Relays
- Two way feedback
- Fast Switching - Commands fire in 100ms intervals
- Extremely Affordable
- Combine with Chowmain Relay to Light driver for lighting control.
USE CASE EXAMPLES
- Connect lighting, sprinklers, garage doors/gates, motorised blinds/shades/windows/screens, door locks and other relay controlled devices to the system.
- Combine with our relay to light driver to display as lighting in Control4.
Where can i purchase this unit?
This unit can be purchased from the Sainsmart website. Direct link below
Can i use more than one unit at the same time?
Unfortunately not. Sainsmart have advised us that only one unit can be used on the same network at any time.
Why can't i trigger all the relays at once?
Due to limitations in the device we can only send 1 command at a time per request. Each request is sent immediately after we receive a reply. As such you may notice a slight popcorn effect (for aproximately 100 milliseconds from our tests) especially in devices such as blinds and lights.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 7 day trial.