Advanced Custom Buttons
Control4’s custom button agent allows you to add in additional buttons to your navigator screen. This makes it simple to add functionality that is not native or intuitive to Control4’s user interface. There are some issues with using the custom button agent. Mainly because it gives no feedback as to what the state is or if the action has been completed successfully.
Chowmain has developed the Advanced Custom Buttons driver/app for Control4 T3 Touchscreen and HTML5 web browsers to provide a solution to this problem. Note the Onscreen Navigator is currently not supported.
This driver will only work on Control4 OS 2.9 and above.
- Maximum of 12 Custom Buttons
- Programmable labels for each button
- If empty the button will disappear.
- Great for multi-state buttons or modes.
- Virtual LED feedback
- On/Off LED feedback gives the user an indication as to what the state is of the device they are controlling or the state of the system or actions.
- Graphics that match Control4’s UI
- Designed to mimic Control4’s lighting scene buttons the button design blends in with Control4 seamlessly
- Compatible with Control4 T3 Touchscreen
- Web UI via inbuilt HTML5 based webserver in driver.
- an view, control and get feedbackvia any HTML5 compatible web browser
- Can fire HTTP get commands to the driver from 3rd party applications & scripts to control Control4.
- Iintegrate your Apple Watch using the Advanced Custom Buttons driver with 3rd party Home Remote app.
- Use Glances to quickly fire a command
- Use your voice to control your system
- Integrate your Android Wear watch using the Advanced Custom Buttons driver with 3rd party Wear Browser app.