Klipsch C Series Subwoofer Control4 Driver
The all new C-Series subwoofers take performance and style to a new level. With a front-firing Cerametallic™ active woofer powered by a BASH digital hybrid amplifier, the C-308ASWi and C-310ASWi uses side-firing passive radiators to optimize output and low frequency extension while mimizing cabinet size. The hand polished piano gloss finish allows it to live as high end furniture in any listening environment.
The FREE driver developed by Chowmain will integrate the C series of Klipsch subwoofers via IP for full two way control
- IP Control
- Subwoofer Information in driver properties
- Input Switching (Auto - XLR - RCA)
- Audio Endpoint Assignment
- Follow Room Power (Turns the subwoofer on and puts it in standby based on room power - requires subwoofer power to be set to Manual)
- Experience Buttons for control/feedback over
- Auto EQ
- EQ Preset
- Driver Actions
- 'LED Flash - To find the subwoofer if you have multiple subwoofers
- Programming Commands
- Volume Control - Up / Down / Set
- Switch Input
- Volume Trim per input
- Power On/Standby/Auto
- LED Brightness Level 0-10
- Auto EQ On/Off
- Switch EQ Preset
- PEQ Parameter Set
What hardware will this work on?
This driver will work for the following models. It may also work with future models.
How much does this driver cost?
This driver is sponsored by Klipsch and is FREE of charge