Oppo Bluray (All Models)
Oppo Bluray players provide an unmatched A/V experience to home theater enthusiasts. Drawing from over a decade’s worth of experience in advanced imaging processing technology and high fidelity audio performance, the Oppo Bluray players are the ideal source to complete the ultimate home theater and sound room.
The Chowmain Oppo Bluray driver for Control4 provides the most advanced 2 way feedback and control over your Oppo bluray player for Control4. Create the perfect automated media experience for your customer by providing automated control over projection modes, screen masking, room lighting, automated audio device startup and/or video device startup and more with our easy to use solution.
- Full two way feedback.
- Automatically turn on the room based on the type of disc in the player. Eg it will turn on the receiver only if it detects an audio disc however if it detects a video disc it will also turn on the TV.
- Automatically turn off the room when you press the physical power off button
- Custom defined buttons for non intuitive buttons
- Play, Pause, Stop feedback
- Disk Tray Open, Close, Empty and Loading feedback
- Disc Type (Bluray, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, SACD, CDDA, HDCD, VCD, SVCD, DATA) detection feedback
- Audio Type (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS-HD Master Audio, LPCM, MPEG Audio, CD Audio) detection feedback
- In Home Menu & Menu Menu feedback
- Source Resolution feedback
- Output Resolution feedback
- Aspect Ratio feedback
- Repeat (Chapter, Title, All, Off) Actions
- Random Actions
- Shuffle Actions
- Set HDMI output resolution Actions
- Set HDR Actions
- Set Output TV Signal Actions
- OSD Position Actions
- Time Information Display Actions
What hardware will this work on?
This driver will work for the following models. It may also work with future models.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Automatically start up the receiver when the user puts in an audio disc.
- Automatically start up the tv/projector and receiver when the user puts in a video disc.
- Automatically dim lights when the movie starts playing.
- Automatically raise the lights when the movie pauses or stops.
- Automatically turn the whole AV system off when the user presses the physical power off button on the unit.
- Program different projection modes and screen masking based on resolution and aspect ratio feedback.
- Change receiver settings when different audio types is detected.
- Utilise the awesome built in DAC for audiophiles. Control the volume of the Oppo directly with two way feedback.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 7 day trial.