PJLink Driver for RTI
PJLink is a new unified standard designed to make communication interfaces and communication protocols that have been different from one projector manufacturer to another uniform and common. Several Japanese manufacturers have adopted the PJLink standard for their projectors.
With this PJLink driver for RTI you can control multiple projectors via IP with 2 way feedback. Supported manufacturers include (but not limited to) BenQ, Mitsubishi Electric, InFocus, NEC, Casio, Canon, Sharp, Sky, Seiko Epson, Sony, Panasonic, Hitachi and Ricoh.
- Full IP Control, load the module multiple times if you are controlling mnore than one projector (the licence is only required per processor, you can control as many projectors as you need).
- Control for Power On/Off, Input switching, Volume and Mute, Freezeing and Unfreezing the image and Audio and Video muting.
- Feedback for a wide variety of projector information - the specific type of feedback varies from projector to projector so you will need to check the manual to see what applies. The types of feedback available are..
- Lamp Hours for up to 2 lamps
- Current state of up to 2 lamps
- Current Input type and number
- Projector Name, Make and Model number.
- Serial number and Software version
- Error status for Fan, Lamp, Temperature, Cover, Filter and other general errors (dependant on projector)
- Current resolution and the recommended resolution
- Filter usage
- Lamp and filter replacement model numbers (can be used in an email for replacement purposes)
What projectors will this work on?
The PJLink website has a list of projectors that make/models. Please see link below.
What is Class 1 and Class 2?
Projectors support different versions of the protocol. Our driver supports both Class 1 and Class 2. Class 2 is an expansion of the Class 1 PJLink protocol which provides the following additional functionality.
- Serial Number
- Software Version
- Internal Resolution
- Recommended Resolution
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Mic Volume Up
- Mic Volume Down
- Freeze On
- Freeze Off
- Replacement Lamp Model
- Replacement Filter Model
- Filter Usage Time
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- IP Control means that you can eliminate IR buds from your projector and also make ultra long cable runs unlike RS232.
- Get two way feedback on important information such as lamp hours, filter usage time and various projector errors, notify yourself when your clients projector has a fault or requires a replacement filter / lamp. Proactively support your customers!
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers come with a 7 day trial, no registration required.