FREE Dealer Showroom Licencing
Chowmain Two Way Modules for URC push the URC home automation system to new heights with features not normally offered with URC out of box. Our goal is to make you, the URC dealer, as high tech and profitable using URC with Chowmain Two Way Modules.
Our dealer showroom licencing is 100% FREE. This is to encourage you to learn how each one of our Two Way Modules works and to also demonstrate these cool Two Way Modules to your customers in your showroom. Our amazing Two Way Modules could make or break your sale! That is how advanced they are. There are some T&C's on obtaining the licence which are outlined below in our FAQ.
Dealer Showroom T&C / FAQ
What is a dealer showroom licence?
A dealer showroom licence is a free licence that is universally unlocks all Chowmain Two Way Modules on your showroom controller. The licence is designed for you, the dealer, to familiarize yourself with the functionality of Chowmain Two Way Modules and to demonstrate the Two Way Modules to customers in your showroom. We want you dealers to understand our software and provide your customers with the best URC experience possible through our Two Way Modules.
How does it work?
The one licence can be used on any and all Chowmain Two Way Module to unlock it. Once it is used for the first time it is locked down to the MAC address of that particular URC controller and cannot be reassigned to another controller.
How much is it and how many licences do i get?
A dealer will get a single licence for FREE. The one licence will work on as many Chowmain Two Way Modules as you want in the one showroom project.
Are there any terms & conditions?
By obtaining a dealer showroom licence you agree to the following conditions
- You agree to only utilise this licence for demonstration purposes at your showroom and not at a customer or employees home.
- You agree that you will utilise the licence to learn how Chowmain 2-way modules are installed and operated.
- You agree to promote Chowmain 2-way modules to your customers by demonstrating them in action at your showroom or by other means.
- One licence will be issued to you per showroom. Showrooms are not employee homes. Evidence of additional showrooms must be presented to Chowmain for additional showroom licences. We may need to speak to your local Control4 Area Sales Manager to confirm that you have a secondary showroom.
- You will be signed up to our mailing list. This mailing list is used to notify dealers about new 2-way modules we have developed, any sales we may have and any new news in relation to Control4 2-way modules .
- We may terminate your dealer showroom licence if you have not purchased any licences in a 12 month period.
Can i use this licence on my customer's system so he can test your Two Way Modules out?
This licence is for use in showrooms only for demonstration purposes and for educational purposes. All of our Two Way Modules come with 7 day trials for your customer evaluation. Do not utilise your licence for a customers home as it will not be revoked once assigned.
I have multiple showrooms. Can i have an additional licence?
In certain cases we will allow you to have a secondary licence for your second showroom. Your local URC sales representative will need to contact us on your behalf to verify that the secondary showroom is not your personal home.
What if i want to use Chowmain licences at my home?
Dealer employees will get a 25% discount for their own home. Contact us to get a discount coupon for your employees.
Where do i download your Two Way Modules from?
All of our Two Way Modules can be downloaded from our distributor's website
I want to buy a licence for my customer. How do i do that?
All licences can be purchased from our distributor's website
I can't get one of your 2-way modules to work. How can i get support?
We have two technical support desks which can assist. You can call either one via phone, utilise live chat or submit a ticket
How do i get my dealer showroom licence?
Once you have finished reading this FAQ and agree to the terms click on the 'Request Dealer Showroom Licence' link below to fill out a form to verify that you are an URC dealer. This is a manual process and once we have verified your dealership we will issue you with a licence. Keep this licence safe. Note we may need to contact you to verify your dealership.